Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The "NATURAL" Look


Okay, so I've noticed that my women of color are moving towards the "natural" look more than the "processed" look and that is absolutely gorgeous. Especially the texture of the hair, you can really tell the difference between hair that has been chemically processed and hair that hasn't...IT'S HEALTHIER. I am not saying everyone should go natural....I'm just saying that it's a good look and if the relaxers aren't really doing your hair justice..."then the natural way is the way to go". I am not natural, however, a good friend of mine is and one way she brings out the curls in her look is with leave-in conditioner and a very light oil. The curl that you have when your hair is freshly washed stays and the oil does a good job by keeping it moisturized, light, and shiny.


Click Here!

1 comment:

  1. Her hair do look healthy! Im just getting into the whole natural thing and i already have found some hairstyle ideas!

    ReplyDelete